Link building and Link Popularity?
Link Popularity is the most important factor for better ranking on Google and many other search engines. The higher the number of relevant websites linking back to your website, the higher the Link Popularity of your website. All major crawler-based search engines (e.g. Google) use link analysis (quality and quantity of back links) as part of their ranking algorithm. This is because it’s very difficult for anyone to “fake” good links. Link analysis helps search engines effectively determine which pages are good for particular keywords and keyword phrases.
The link building process is a time-consuming job and requires a lot of attention. If you’d rather focus on your business, you can outsource your link-building activity to a top SEO company like Techmagnate. Our link building packages are designed to improve your Link Popularity and improve search engine rankings.
In brief, your Link Popularity Rating is a combination of:
- The number of sites linking to you
- The words that are used to describe your site in the links
- The relevance of the sites linking to you i.e. how well they relate to your subject matter
- The Link Popularity of the sites that link to you
- The Search Engine Rankings of the sites that link to you.